1. Furniture should be aligned vertically during installation
2. Warning! When moving a piece of furniture, do not drat it. It may caouse the damage. Move the furniture from its strongest vertical parts: side panels, leg, etc. It is strongly prohibited to touch horizontal elements of the furniture (shelves, panels, etc.) while moving.
3. To maintain the quality of your furniture, do no expose it direct sunlight pr excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
4. Do not overload the furniture. It may cause the damage. Place heaviest items on the lowest shelf.
5. Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
6. Do not use the chemicals on the furniture.
7. Remove protective film only after assembling and installing of the furniture.
Contact us to get more information about our furniture
We will get in touch as soon as possible